Scenario: You are a customer service center manager for Netflix, and you have been tasked with creating a customer satisfaction survey to evaluate customer interactions with call center representatives. Consider the types of calls and the best-practice experiences that you will want to measure.
Compose a brief survey with 6 survey questions and a rating scale. You may have no more than one open-ended question. For guidance on how to write effective survey questions, search keyword: “Survey Construction” in peer reviewed resources from the West Online Library and read the following article:
Janes, J. (1999) ‘Survey construction’, Library Hi Tech, 17(3).
Writea two- to three-page paper, typed and double-spaced, in which you discuss the following components:
- What are the survey questions designed to measure and why did you choose to measure these components?
- What method will be used to analyze survey feedback?
- How will this survey information be used? What levels of the organization will see the results?
- What change implementation or initiatives will the survey results drive?
- What tactics will be used to encourage survey participation?
- Often, front line teams pushback on the accuracy of survey results measuring their performance. How will you address the challenges associated with survey validity based on response rates and customer tendencies?
Include a minimum of two sources, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."