Virtualization offers organizations these benefits:
- Savings on infrastructure and support costs.
- Fast recovery of information systems in the event of an equipment mishap.
- New opportunities for disaster recovery and business continuity.
In addition to examining these virtualization benefits in this assignment, you will also examine challenges associated with virtualization. Specifically you will write a 2–3-page paper in which you:
- Define virtualization.
- Justify the need for organizations to use virtualization.
- Evaluate two virtual technologies/solutions.
- Determine alternatives to virtualization.
- Research security risks associated with virtualization and potential countermeasures.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and integrate into the assignment at least three quality, peer-reviewed academic resources, written within the past five years.
- Include your textbook as one of your resources.
- Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Note the following:
- The preferred method is for your paper to be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the assignment title, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a source list page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The source list page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the hardware components of modern computing environments and their individual functions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."