TPM Versus Iterative Project Management Methodologies
Based on your project research study, would it be more advantageous to select a TPM-type or an iterative-type model to support your project improvement opportunity? Are there any conditions, from your research study, that would suggest one model over the other? State your rationale.
Use the Capella library to read the following:
- Wysocki, R. K. (2014). Effective project management: Traditional, agile, extreme (7th ed.). Wiley.
- Chapter 10, “Agile Project Management,” pages 327–350
- Chapter 11, “Extreme Project Management,” pages 351–358.
- Project Management Institute. Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition and Agile Practice Guide. Newtown Square. PA. 2017.
- Part 3, Appendix X3, “Agile, Iterative, Adaptive, and Hybrid Project Environments,” pages 665–671.
Optional Case Study Example
You may review the following case study related to project management, and if applicable, feel free to use it in the development of your course project:
- Ens, R. (2015). An investigation of physical and virtual communication tools in improving the accuracy, utilization, and effectiveness of agile projects (Publication No. 3715924) [Doctoral dissertation, Stevens Institute of Technology]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."