(Please provide an excel file)
Juice-Perfect, a California-based juice manufacturing company, has 6 manufacturing plants around
the US that produce various sizes and flavor of juices and smoothies. In recent years, management
noticed that Juice-Perfect’s market share has been decreasing due to its inability to sustain the
level of expectations and market demands. A group of internal analysts conducted a thorough
investigation of the root causes of the performance decline and published a report that identified
problems in the production planning of Juice-Perfect’s manufacturing operations as the critical
In response, leadership at the company decided to contract a team to help identify improvement
areas in the production planning and propose a plan to reform the manufacturing processes across
all plants. Management has decided to pilot the changes on the packaging lines only at one of the
plants (that is the worst performing plant).
• Using internal performance metrics (Appendix A), Juice-Perfect want to identify the worst
performing plant in their network. Hence, analyse this data and identify the worst
• With an aim to boost the day-to-day operations of this plant, analyse the data in Appendix
B to enable Juice-Perfect to uncover specific problems faced within the plant’s
filling/packaging line and recommend improvement strategies that they would be able to
A. Yearly Performance Overview
B. Inventory Delays
• A maximum of 20 minutes presentation detailing the comprehensive and systematic analysis of
the case study.
• Slides for the presentation must be detailed and informative. Additionally, excel files used in
the data analysis should be submitted.
• The presentation should highlight the details of the following but not limited to: an
introduction to the analyses, the aims and objectives, the analytical methodology employed,
results and analysis, recommendations and practical implications, conclusions
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."