Imagine the following: Now that you have completed your review of the Stevens District Hospital Strategic-Planning Scenario in previous weeks’ assignments, you have been asked to give a presentation to the hospital’s governing board. This board is comprised of the hospital’s president, 4 business leaders from the community, and 3 medical staff leaders.
Use components from your previous weeks’ assignments for this assignment and update them with faculty feedback you received.
Create a 12- to 16-slide presentation, Microsoft® PowerPoint® including detailed speaker notes as well as in-text citations. Your audience is the hospital’s governing board in which you summarize your analysis and goals created. In your presentation:
- Include pictures, artwork, graphs to enhance and support your ideas.
- Provide an overview of the market.
- State the mission statement and vision statement for Stevens District Hospital.
- Provide the SWOT analysis.
- Summarize the strategic goals created for Stevens District Hospital, including the rationale for the goals.
- Describe itemized resources that may be needed.
- Explain how the strategic plan provides focus and direction for Stevens District Hospital.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes with in-text citations,, and a references slide.
Be sure to cite the for all resources used including course material and provide references using correct APA formatting.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."