To begin select an organization of your choice that meets one of the following requirements:
- An organization you have worked for and are familiar with its performance management system (PMS)
- An organization about which enough literature has been published to describe the current state of its PMS
Prepare a report for the HR Director of your selected organization that recommends implementing a new HR instrument or method to improve the current performance management system. Be sure your recommendation responds to the following bullets with in a 2- to 3-page.
- Evaluate how well the performance management system works with its current instruments and methods (i.e., is it aligned with the type of workers, hierarchy, structure, goals, missions, values, and vision?).
- Assess the positives and negatives of the current system.
- Compare 3 different instruments or methods you found during your research and highlight the unique contribution of each.
- Finalize your recommendation to the HR Director and justify why your selected instrument or method would improve the current performance management system.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."