Businesses often face significant challenges when it comes to ensuring that projects align with organizational strategy. In order to overcome this challenge, a certain level of project management maturity is needed. Read the article “How Can the Trade Off Between Corporate Business Strategy and Project Risk Be Optimized?” (Sheykh, Azizi, Sobhiyah, 2013) (see attached) located in the Ashford University Library. Then, write a paper discussing the following:
- Explain how project and portfolio management relate to organizational strategy and risk management.
- Explain the rationale behind an organization keeping a diverse project portfolio.
- Discuss the project management maturity level an organization would likely have to achieve in order to successfully build a project portfolio that would align with organizational strategy, while managing risk.
The Organizational Strategy, Project Risk, and Project Management Maturity assignment
- Must be 900-1200 words in length (not including title and references pages)
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."