The goal of this project is to identify an operational problem, and launch a project to solve the problem, build an solution, action plan, deployment and sustainment plan.
In week 2 you identified an operational problem, which is the premise of building your operational plan.
The operational plan should answer the following questions:
- What is the problem we are trying to solve?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we measure progress?
- How to we ensure the progress is sustained?
Required Elements of your final paper
- Abstract (this is where you do a high level overview of the problem and project)
- Project charter (Week 2 – Build a Project Charter)
- Budget, outlining the ROI – this does not have to be a gain in revenue
- Problem solving method (Week 3 – Designing a Study)
- Balanced Scorecard ( Week 6 – Balanced Score Card Assignment)
- Value Stream Map (Week 4 – Value Stream Map)
- Use of one statistical tool that you used to help understand the operational problem and assisted you in finding a solution during your project. Refer to Chapter 7 for examples of statistical tools. You must actually build a tool and discuss how you used it in your project.
- Solution, which includes the Implementation Plan.
- Outcomes – including if you met your ROI and if not, why.
- Sustainment Plan – Ongoing monitoring of plan to ensure it is being sustained.
You are allowed to use the sections you built throughout the course in the paper.
Paper APA Format
Meeting all required elements of the paper
Supporting tools should be in the appendix and not the body of the paper – please make sure you understand, per APA guidelines what should be in the appendix v. the actual paper.
4 credible references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."