- Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (LO-3)
- Use effective and collaborative interpersonal skills to carry out scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants to formulate a marketing Plan. (LO-3)
- Choose a firm that currently manufactures and sells its products or services only in the KSA. Choose and defend a global entry strategy for the firm based on the discussion made in Chapter-8. (3 Marks) (Minimum 250 words)
- Put yourself in the position of an entrepreneur who is developing a new product to introduce into the market (a new backpack). Briefly describe the product and each component of its value proposition. (3 Marks) (Minimum 250 words)
- Suppose Domino’s wants to open a new restaurant. What are some secondary sources of information that might be used to conduct research on potential new locations? Describe how these sources might be used. Describe a method Domino’s could use to gather primary research on prospective locations. Do you think Domino’s should conduct the primary or secondary source research first? Why? (4 Marks) (Minimum 300 words)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."