Assignment: Prepare a Scope Management Plan
Base the assignment on a fictional business that has its own in-house development staff. Pick an IT-related project that is sufficiently large/complex that will take between 9-12 months to complete. One of the purposes of the plan is how you will deal with scope creep. There is no required format, but it should be well organized, easy to understand. You will be graded on both the content and your level of understanding of the topic.
Purpose: To demonstrate your understanding of managing project scope.
Content: Your plan must have the following sections:
- Management Approach
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Scope Definition
- Project Scope Statement
- Gathering Requirements
- Scope Verification
- Scope Control
Normally, the plan should have the following:
- The management approach would include the type of “model” (like waterfall)
- You’d have a listing of the WBSs
- You’d have how often the workers report their status
- You’d have how you plan to control scope creep
- The verification would include how you know you met the requirements
- At least 3 pages (single spaced) long.
- No more than 35% of the content is copied
Expectations: A single Microsoft Word document
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."