Health Personnel Management, HSM 310-90
Individual Assignment 3 (30 Points)
- Review and study Chapters 11-13 in the textbook (Fried & Fottler, 2015).
- Review and study the PowerPoints posted on Blackboard, Module 4.
- Most people have some experience in organizations and have the ability to recall how they were oriented (which is certainly part of training). The orientation process provides an opportunity for the employer to answer employee-centered questions. It is a huge opportunity to engage new employees in formulating expectations for a future with the organization.
- Imagine you are the Human Resource Manager at a healthcare organization and several staff members have been hired: two physicians, two surgeons, two nurses, and three health service managers. Use critical thinking skills and metacognition and create an Orientation Plan.
- Review Exhibit 11.13 on page 377 in the textbook. Use the table provided and add a third column entitled Department-Specific Information. Include items that you believe should be added (e. g. cultural competence, teamwork, mutual respect, etc.).
- Include a cover page and reference list, see the format in the Sample Paper provided in Module 2.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."