Create an executive summary presentation of the findings on the chosen company Coca Cola and PepsiCo (seven to nine slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation. Note that while you should provide comparisons to your company’s competitor and the industry averages, the executive summary should focus on a single company from the two competing companies. Include the following in your presentation:
- A summary of the industry and company chosen.
- An overview of the chosen company’s liquidity ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of the chosen company’s solvency ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of the chosen company’s profitability ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- Describe the importance of the budgeting process in the chosen company relative to these ratios.
- Prepare a reasonable objective for each of the four strategic areas of a balanced scorecard, including proposed key performance indicators for determining target achievement.
- Identify which ratios impact capital budgeting decisions and explain how these ratios impact the decisions.
- A concluding summary of how the chosen company performed compared to the competitor and the industry.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant sources in support of your content.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Ensure that the speaker notes include 50-100 words per slide.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” attached, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style. APA style is required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."