Find a current event about an organizational change effort. Create a two-paragraph synopsis to explain that change effort to your classmates, post a link to the current event article, and make sure to answer the following questions:
- What were the primary drivers of the change effort? Why were these drivers critical? Who was “feeling the pain” of those issues not being addressed effectively?
- What was the gap (or gaps) between the current situation and the targeted goal of the change effort?
discuss a leader of your choice who has led a change effort. To prepare for this upcoming assignment, choose a leader and research them in order to find information about them to answer the questions below.
- What were the drivers or reasons for the leader to initiate a change effort?
- What were the hindrances or obstacles that emerged during the change effort?
- What did you find as the key role the leader had to take in the beginning of the change effort?
- What was the communication channel the leader used to initiate the change effort?
- How did the organizational culture play a role in the success or failure of the change effort?
- What did you learn about the leader you researched that surprised you the most?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."