Submit your answers to these questions as a file (DOC) attachment below:
- What does Jim suggest is the best thing about this job?
- In what way(s) is Jim an effective recruiter?
- Would this method of recruitment be as effective if J.T. Marlin was considering opening a branch in Japan? Why or why not?
- Would this interview make you want this job? Why or why not?
- Giovanni Ribisi (Links to an external site.) as Seth Davis
- Ben Affleck (Links to an external site.) as Jim Young
Scenes in this clip: The group interview
Quotes about the importance of money:
- “Become an employee of this firm and you will make your first million in 3 years”
- “There is no question that you will become a millionaire within 3 years; the only question is how many times over”
- “You all look money hungry and that’s good. People that say money is the root of all evil don’t have any.”
- “You think money doesn’t buy happiness, look at the smile on my face.”
- “I drive a Ferrari. I live in a ridiculous house. I have every toy you could possibly imagine.”
- “People come to this firm for 1 reason only, to become filthy rich.”
- “We are not here to make friends. We aren’t saving the fucking manatees”
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."