USE TEMPLATE THAT IS ATTACHED.
In this third course project deliverable, you will create an infrastructure design that considers the key elements of software, hardware, security, and business process flow for your e-commerce startup company. You will also use graphical tools to create a supporting data flow diagram (DFD) for your infrastructure design. The infrastructure design provides an opportunity to visualize the key elements and how they are connected for maximum effectiveness.
This assignment consists of two-parts:
Part 1: Infrastructure Design
You will create an 8–10-page infrastructure design document to include key technical elements for your hypothetical e-commerce company’s information systems infrastructure.
Create an 8–10-page infrastructure design document in which you:
- Identify the major hardware and software components of your hypothetical e-commerce company’s information systems infrastructure.
- Design your e-commerce company’s hardware (database and proxy servers, network equipment) and software (analytics, big data, API, content management) from a size, scale, type, and interoperability standards perspective.
- Document the potential security vulnerabilities and a security design for your e-commerce company.
- Use graphical tools to create a data flow diagram (DFD) for your e-commerce company.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- Access the library or review library guides for help with research, writing, and citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."