BL 2 HELP
Option Wireless LTD v. OpenPeak, Inc.
Click here to access the assigned case.
Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answers before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, you should answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.
Your response should be a minimum of four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the Length and Formatting instructions below for additional details.
In complete sentences respond to the following prompts:
- Summarize the facts of the case;
- Identify the parties and explain each party’s position;
- Outline the case’s procedural history including any appeals;
- What is the legal issue in question in this case?
- How did the court rule on the legal issue of this case?
- What facts did the court find to be most important in making its decision?
- Respond to the following questions:
- Are there any situations in which it might be a good idea to include additional or different terms in the “acceptance” without making the acceptance expressly conditional on assent to the additional or different terms?
- Under what conditions can a contract be formed by the parties’ conduct? Why wasn’t the conduct of the parties here used as the basis for a contract?
- Do you agree or disagree with the court’s decision? Provide an explanation for your reasoning either agree or disagree.
Length4 pages, typed, double spacedFont12 point, Times New Roman or Calibri FontProgram/File TypeSubmit through the assignment textboxAttachmentsShould be pasted into the Word document if possible.Referencing systemAPA referencing system is necessary in assignments, especially material copied from the Internet.
For examples of correct citations, visit the following links:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."