- What are working-class jobs at this time for young people?
- Why are most unions opposed to women entering the fields?
- What are the various concerns regarding popular amusements which were gaining in popularity at this time?
1. Why did some women who attended college decide not to marry?
2. What types of careers are open to women?
3. What were some goals of Susan B. Anthony and other women’s rights activists of the time?
4. What were some of Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s ideas about feminism?
5. How was suffrage granted to women in the US? What states granted suffrage before others?
6. According to Mary Church Terell why did African-American women form their own political organizations?
7. What was Ida B. Well’s Barnett known for?
8. What does Lillian Faderman contribute to the history of women’s relationships?
9. In what ways did the cultural view of intimate female relationships change from the 1800s into the 1900s?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."