- What is the name of the organization? Give a short account of the history of the company. Describe the way it has grown and developed.
- What does the organization do? What goods and services does it produce/ provide? What kind of value does it create? If the company has an annual report, what does the report describe as the company’s organizational mission?
- Draw a model of the way the organization creates value. Briefly describe its inputs, throughputs, outputs, and environment.
- Do an initial analysis of the organization’s major problems or issues. What challenges confront the organization today—for example, in its efforts to attract customers, to lower costs, to increase operating efficiency? How does its organizational design relate to these problems?
- Read its annual report and determine which kinds of goals, standards, or targets the organization is using to evaluate performance. How well is the organization doing when judged by the criteria of control, innovation, and efficiency?
The paper should be approximately 3 to 4 pages long, double spaced
• Submit a Word document in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."