Instrument/ Tool criteria:?
For each assessment, you are tasked with selecting, you will identify an instrument and:?
- List what DSM diagnosis the tool/instrument is used for.
- Identify an assessment/diagnosis instrument.
- Appraise a scholarly, peer-reviewed article that addresses the use of the instrument to support your choice as an evidence-based instrument for practice.?
- Evaluate the instrument?s appropriateness for diagnosing the condition it is designed to assess or if the developers of the instrument reported that the instrument is only part of a comprehensive assessment for the disorder.?
- Describe whether or not the instrument can be used to measure patient response to therapy/treatment or if it is strictly for assessment and diagnosis.?
- Discuss the psychometrics/scoring of the instrument, including reliability and validity.?
- Discuss any limitations associated with the use of the instrument.
- Include a link to view the assessment if possible.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."