To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Chapter 6 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay particular attention to when and where surveys are used in forensic research and the importance of representative sampling.
- Review the selected pages of Appendix B in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay close attention to the role of sample size in applying results to the general population.
- Using the Walden Library, select a forensic psychology research article that interests you. As you review it, focus on the section(s) discussing methods and results.
- Consider how the sample size, sample characteristics, and means of sample selection influenced the results of the study.
The assignment (1?3 pages):
- Briefly summarize the forensic psychology research article you selected, including the sections on methods and results, paying particular attention to sample size, characteristics, and means of selection.
- Explain how the sample size, sample characteristics, and sample selection influenced the results of the study and why.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."