Using your digital camera take 5 new and unique images. Using PowerPoint place the original image on the left and the edited image on the right for a total of 5 slides. Apply the following editing techniques to your images.
- Picture 1 (slide 1)
- Convert to black and white
- Picture 2 (slide 2)
- Adjust the tones to make the picture more appealing
- Picture 3 (slide 3)
- Crop the picture
- Picture 4 (slide 4)
- Apply the hue and saturate to give it a sepia effect, do this in Camera Raw
- Picture 5 (slide 5)
- Use the levels to brighten up your picture. Saturate something with some color Remember to keep it real looking.
Then save the file as one multi-page PDF and upload to this assignment. Be sure to save your PDF file for digital viewing, which creates a smaller file size than a print quality PDF
Due by day seven (7) of this module.
- To save as a digital file
- Choose Save as from the file menu in PowerPoint
- Choose PDF as the file type
- Name the file
- Click on the options button
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."