For your Performance Task Assessment, you will create a presentation for early childhood professionals outlining the importance of supporting access and participation and describing how embedded interventions provide a critical strategy for ensuring developmental and learning.Submission Length: Completed PowerPoint Presentation with approximately 3?4 pages or narrationProfessional Skills: Oral Communication and Technology assessed in this Competency.
Before submitting your Assessment, carefully review the rubric. This is the same rubric the assessor will use to evaluate your submission and it provides detailed criteria describing how to achieve or master the Competency. Many students find that understanding the requirements of the Assessment and the rubric criteria help them direct their focus and use their time most productively.In your Performance Task Assessment, you will be thinking about 2-year-old Deegan who is featured in the videos to create a PowerPoint presentation with narration that explains the importance of supporting access and participation for every child in high-quality inclusive settings as well as how and why embedding interventions into children?s daily activities and lives provides a critical strategy for ensuring development and learning.Access the following to complete this Assessment:
- Deegan?s Story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIeZQlBYMc&feature=youtu.be
- Assessment PowerPoint Template https://tempolearning.brightspace.com/d2l/lor/viewer/viewFile.d2lfile/11838/1134,-1/
- How to Create a PowerPoint With Narration https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-audio-to-your-PowerPoint-presentation-c3b2a9fd-2547-41d9-9182-3dfaa58f1316
- Fixing Sound Problems https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/a183aa8b-0eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems
- Adding Speaker Notes to Your Slides https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-speaker-notes-to-your-slides-26985155-35f5-45ba-812b-e1bd3c48928e
Fostering High-Quality Inclusive Practices at Scribbles Early Learning Program As the director of Scribbles Early Learning Program, you are committed to ensuring the development and learning of each and every child within your program. Scribbles is an inclusive program, and you are well aware of the opportunities high-quality inclusive practices provide for young children and families. When a new child, Deegan, enrolled in your preschool program, his family gave you a video that features an interview with his mother as well as information about how Deegan?s development and learning was supported in the infant-toddler setting he previously attended. Your goal is to educate everyone at Scribbles about how Deegan?s development and learning can be supported at Scribbles.To complete this Assessment:Watch the video Deegan?s Story. Take careful notes on Deegan?s development as presented in the video, including areas of current challenges and strengths. Note strategies used by his developmental therapist, as well as goals identified throughout the video.Based on your notes from viewing Deegan?s Story and your knowledge of the importance of supporting access and participation through embedded interventions, uses the PowerPoint Template to create a PowerPoint presentation that will help the Scribbles staff better understand Deegan and think more about supporting access and participation in inclusive early childhood settings, and embedding evidence-based practices that align with individual goals for children in their everyday life at school.Your presentation should include both talking points on the slides and narration. In your presentation, do the following:
- Explain the importance of supporting access and participation for every child in high-quality inclusive settings. (2?3 paragraphs)
- Explain at least three of Deegan?s current goals (mentioned in the video) that support his development and learning and how they align with the frameworks of access and participation. (2?3 paragraphs)
- Explain how and why embedding interventions into children?s daily activities and lives provides a critical strategy for ensuring development and learning. (1?2 paragraphs)
- Explain four key considerations related to embedding evidence-based practices across Deegan?s day that classroom staff will need to be mindful of in order to help Deegan meet the goals you chose to highlight. (2?3 paragraphs)
Note: The paragraph lengths are listed as a guide to the length of the narration to add to your PowerPoint.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."