You have been assigned to incorporate community policing and engagement initiatives into the current departmental structure. You must include training in these new initiatives, as an ongoing function as well as for compliance and oversight.
The first part requires you to identify three specific initiatives to add to the department and then identify where they will fit into the organizational structure. Refer to the Police Department Organizational Structure [PPTX]. You will need to explain what type of training and support will be necessary for these initiatives.
The second part is to revamp the department?s recruitment and hiring process to attract and hire new officers who have the necessary traits to accomplish both the traditional policing function and the expanded community initiatives. Using the information from Community Policing Today text, identify the important skills needed in these new officers and describe the process you will use to evaluate these skills.
In 5?7 pages write in which you:
- Identify three specific community policing initiatives to add to the department.
- Determine what type of training and support will be necessary for each of these initiatives.
- Select where each initiative will fit into the organizational structure.
- Justify why these three initiatives will enhance the department’s relationship with the community.
- Identify the important skills needed in recruiting new officers who can perform both traditional policing and the new community policing initiatives.
- Explain how you would evaluate and measure these traits and skills.
- Use five credible, relevant, and appropriate sources to support your writing. Cite each source listed on your source page at least once
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."