In most cases, school leaders start their tenure focusing on the schools culture. As you
In most cases, school leaders start their tenure focusing on the schools culture. As you know from your previous assignments, the readings in the program, and from your professional experiences thus far, a schools culture can be complex and deeply embedded in the beliefs, language, and behaviors of the stakeholders. Remember, culture is a major theme in the ELCC and PSEL standards. Moreover, your position as a new school leader will have an effect on the schools culture (simply because of the change in leadership). As you get closer to finishing this degree program, consider how you will begin your future tenure as a school leader.
Read the “Shaping School Culture” case study to inform the assignment.
Part 1: Case Analysis
In 250-500 words, respond to the case study by addressing the following:
- Brief summary of the case
- Issues to be resolved
- Stakeholders involved in the issues
- One or two existing laws or court rulings that relate to the issues
- District policies that relate to the issues
- Possible solutions to the issues
- Solutions chosen to resolve the issues
- Action steps (2-5) for implementing each solution, including a timeline for each step
- Potential moral and legal consequences of each solution
Part 2: Rationale
Support the case analysis with a 250-500 word rationale explaining the solutions you chose and how each solution:
- Is designed for continual and sustainable school improvement to improve student outcomes.
- Demonstrates cultural competence and responsiveness in decision-making, school planning, and meeting the needs of students.
- Addresses difficult issues related to meeting students needs while promoting a culture of collaboration, trust, learning, and high expectations.
- Strives to build and sustain positive relationships between school representatives, students, families, and community partners, when their needs conflict.
Cite the case as well as 2-3 scholarly resources.
If possible, share your case analysis with your principal mentor and make revisions based on his or her feedback before submitting with Part 1.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and any source documents should be referenced using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."