Instructions: Main Post 325 WordsTopic: The Genes- functions and general terms (allele, locus, homozygous etc)Reference:
Instructions: Main Post 325 Words
Topic: The Genes- functions and general terms (allele, locus, homozygous etc)
Reference: Saladin, K. (2020). Anatomy & physiology: The unit of form and function (9th ed.). McGraw Hill Education.
Insert APA in text citations. This follows any idea that reflects information you learned from the text.
RESEARCH (Label this section)
- The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Share interesting and current research on the topic.
- Use APA citations in the text to clarify sources.
- Reminder: Your textbook should be one of the sources.
CRITICAL THINKING (Label this section, too)
- This section is only for your thoughts/conclusions. This is not research based.
- Examples: Apply everyday phenomena in terms of the scientific concepts in your research section. Make observations and draw conclusions.
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots. Why is this an important topic for you, your community, society, or the world? How does it relate to other concepts in the text?
Add References and Word Count at the bottom of posts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."