A Managerial Approach To Marketing Unit 3 Discussion Board
This assignment has five parts, as follows.
- Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible through the efforts of just an individual. Please describe the process that you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project due in Unit 5, and present a preliminary outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Please review the process and outlines of other students, and provide an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
- Understanding the customer profile is essential to the overall marketing plan. The customer profiles also help with selecting the correct media for the target markets. Complete the following:
- Provide an overview of your product.
- Choose 3 possible profiles for your product’s target market or audience. Explain the profiles.
- How can this type of information on consumers be used by the marketing manager in its marketing communications and strategy?
- Assess the market being targeted. What group(s) of consumers would most likely be drawn to the product? What are some ethical and legal implications? Explain why you are targeting these segments and 3 possible channels that you would use to place your product for distribution to this target market.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."