Directed Reading In Industrial Organization
Course Syllabus Fall 202
Directed reading in Industrial Organization
Introduction: Due to the special situation we face now, we have to organized our class in this way, you are required to watching one video in each week and find the corresponding papers to read and finally finish the summary job.
1) Regulation and Natural Monopoly (Dynamic analysis)
2) Regulation and Natural Monopoly (Static analysis)
3) Collusion and Mergers
4) Empirical Research on Collusion 1
5) Empirical Research on Collusion 2
6) Dynamic Oligopoly and Markov Perfect Equilibrium
7) Vertical Contact Formation (Theory 1)
8) Vertical Contact Formation (Theory 2)
9) Vertical Contact Formation (Theory and Empirics)
10) the Effects of Vertical Integration
11) Market Design Meets Research Design
12) The Organization of Organ Markets
To finish this course, please focus on one topic in IO (from the videos) and choose three or more papers to write a proposal based on these papers, raise some interesting questions based on those papers that you think it is possible to address in your future research. In the research proposal, it should include Introduction, Literature Review, and your Objections as well as how you plan to realize your research goal.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."