Using the Internet, research the two major study designs–cohort and case-control–used in health care research. Find a research article on any topic in health care. Based on your research, please address the following:
- Although cohort studies are very powerful, case-control studies tend to be more popular. Do you agree with the statement? Why or why not?
- How does the cohort study design differ from the case-control study design?
- What is essentially the main use or purpose of the cohort study design and case-control study design?
- When it is best to use the cohort study design and when is it best to use the case-control study design?
- What characteristics of cohort study design make it important in health care research?
- Cohort studies can be retrospective or prospective. What makes a cohort study retrospective or prospective?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."