Unit 1 AS2: Frequency Distribution
The purpose of this assignment is to learn to organize and present statistical data by using frequency distribution. You need to know how to get the number of classes, class intervals, and class limits. For quantitative data, get frequency distribution, relative frequency, percent frequency, and cumulative frequency.
- Get the DataFile of CEOTime (attached).
- Calculate the number of classes by using a class width of two hours.
- Set the lower class limit of the first class to include the lowest amount of time spent in the data set.
- Tally the frequency in each class.
- Get relative frequency, percent frequency, and cumulative frequency
- Comment on the shape of the distribution. Interpret the pattern of how CEOs spend their day in meetings.
- Upload the final frequency distribution table.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."