Select a company or organization that you currently work for, a company or organization where you previously worked, or a company or organization you aspire to work for in the future.
The management at your organization has approved funding for a brand-new full-time position. This position is eligible for full benefits. As an HR professional, you have been tasked with creating a detailed job description for this new position. You can use your current job, a former job, or a position you would like to move into.
Based on what you know and have learned about job analysis, employment laws, and safe working environments, create a job description for this new position, that includes the following four to six pages:
- Develop a company overview that summarizes the company’s vision, mission, and organizational strategy.
- Describe a minimum of three qualifications for the position including required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Include specific academic and technical skills and any required professional affiliations, licenses, or previous experience.
- Describe a minimum of three ways the duties and responsibilities associated with this role reflect the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
- Explain the purpose the job or position serves within the company.
- Explain how you determined the duties and qualifications for the job.
- Identify which employment laws were considered when creating the job description.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."